Welcome to the East Midlands Clinical Networks and Clinical Senate website
The East Midlands is one of 12 regional clinical networks and clinical senates.
East Midlands Clinical Networks
We exist to enable patients, professionals and organisations to work together, across the East Midlands, on large and lasting programmes of quality improvement in four areas of major healthcare challenge. We do this by bringing the right people and expertise together to help drive improvements.
The current national conditions and patient groups we are focusing on are:
- cardiovascular disease (including cardiac, stroke, diabetes, vascular, and renal disease)
- maternity and children’s services
- mental health
You can keep updated through subscribing to our newsletters. Please email to be added to the distribution lists.
Our latest newsletters are:
- Cancer: February 2016, April 2016
- Children and maternity: August 2014 to December 2015, April 2016 (children), April 2016 (maternity)
- Clinical Network and Clinical Senate external newsletter: November 2015
- Mental health: February 2016, May 2016 (special edition - perinatal mental health)
- Clinical Senate: February 2016
We are the clinical conscience and guiding intelligence for strategic service change. Combining expert clinical leaders with patient involvement, we provide proactive and reactive advice across the health care system for the benefit of improved patient outcomes and population health.
You can find out more about what we do, our team, our partners, how to contact us and our events.